Town Planning Advice, Appraisals And Assessments
At Latitude Town Planning Services our consultants understand and recognize that the cost and time associated with property purchases and development is significant. Therefore we believe that town planning advice, site appraisals and assessments are important before committing to a purchase or proposed development.
As a result of this, our town planning consultants can for a small fee provide you written advice, appraisals and assessments. This can assist in investigating the chances of success for development of a property. Therefore, when considering the work and cost of lodging a development application it is recommended worthwhile to undertake preliminary appraisals.
We are able to carry out site appraisals and assessments for properties in all local government areas. Our primary resources are based in Brisbane, the Moreton Bay Region (Redcliffe/Caboolture/Pine Rivers) and the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. We are however able to carry out appraisals and assessments of properties in all local government areas.
Site Appraisal and Assessment
A site appraisal and assessment will present you with:
- Approximate timeframes to get results, from concept to planning approval.
- Associated costs.
- The most appropriate method for progressing.
- Details of the development application process.
- Details of Government planning requirements that may need to be addressed.
- Land constraints that could threaten the success of your proposal.
- Likely consultants which may need to be engaged.
- The applicability/role of any state or federal government departments.
- Recommendations for moving forward.
Site Appraisals and Assessments may be carried out prior to the purchase of land, allowing for property development feasibility to be understood better. These assessment may also be carried out for land improvements and development of existing land and/or buildings. Such improvements and developments may include;
- Introducing a secondary dwelling/granny flat onto your property.
- Building a house.
- Townhouse development.
- Subdividing your land.
- Commercial property development, including taking up a lease (including medical and offices).
- Other business ventures (including retail and industrial).
Contact Us today for assistance.