Secondary Dwelling Queensland

Relative’s Accommodation / Secondary Dwelling

Secondary Approvals QueenslandDo you have family members that you want to accommodate on your land? Perhaps you want to construct a separate building / secondary dwelling to achieve this? Within the jurisdiction of Moreton Bay Regional Council this may require a development application to be lodged in accordance with the PineRiversPlan, Caboolture ShirePlan or Redcliffe City Planning Scheme.

Help With Development Application

Contact us now if you want to find out more about applying for a secondary dwelling / relative’s accommodation on your property, whether it be in the Moreton Bay area or another local government area in Queensland.